Have you ever wondered what the white arch on your nails is?
This crescent shape on nails is not only a sign of aesthetic form, it is also an important indicator of your health as well.
Here in this article, white and dear reader, we will show you how you can know a lot about your health through this white crescent on nails.
1-The white crescent on the nails reflects your health.
This crescent shape often appears on your thumb. The presence of white spot on the nail white and clear spot means that you are in good health.
On the contrary, whenever it appears faint or weak, it means that your health is not Okay.
Colors of the Crescent
According to Chinese medicine beliefs, the different colors of the crescent on your nails reflect your health through the following:
- Crescent, which tends to blue, may reflect diabetes.
- Red color means that it may refer to heart disease or arteries.
- Yellow color may indicate the presence of fungi in general or in your nails.
- Black color may indicate diseases such as heart disease, cancer, metal poisoning or drug poisoning.
If you find that the shape of the crescent in your nails is small or does not appear, this may indicate poor digestion or lack of iron or lack of vitamin B12.
The nails are made up of the same substance as the hair and skin, known as keratin.
It is important to take care of the appearance of this substance, which is an important indicator of health, whether it is about your nails, hair or skin.
2-Factors that affect the health of your nails
It is important to keep your mental health well always, there is a strong link between the health and shape of your nails and your mental health, so do not be surprised when you see some people bite their nails continuously, which may be an expression of a state of tension,
The shape of nails and healthy nutrition also have a great role in maintaining the health of your nails.
What does the shape of your nails tell you about your health?
There is no doubt that the appearance of beautiful nails gives it an aesthetic form is required, but in fact the shape of your nails actually reflects your health and shows that through what you may find stains on your nails as pale colors or lines of white or black, you should know the disorders of nails and what it refer to diseases that affect your health.
3-Foods that keep your nails healthy:
The shape and health of your nails depend heavily on the foods you eat.
Be sure to eat foods like this:
- Drink water constantly to keep your body refreshed.
- Foods containing zinc and iron, such as oysters, chicken, and red meat.
- Foods that rich in iron and folic acid such as the liver.
- Legumes, because they contain fibers, proteins, and zinc.
- Green and leafy vegetables like spinach because they contain calcium which is very important for your nails health.
- Citrus fruits such as strawberries and kiwi, and vegetables such as cabbage, which treats the problem of red spots on the nails.
- Dairy products for calcium.
- Nuts such as almonds for zinc and selenium.
4-Tips to keep your nails healthy
- Always keep your nails clean and keep them cut short.
- Use socks that contain 100% cotton to keep your nails of feet healthy.
- Avoid nail polish removers containing acetone as much as possible.
Finally, dear reader, after you know the function of white Crescent on nails as an indicator of your health .. Be careful to follow our tips to help you get strong and healthy nails, and thus mean better health.